Germany’s data centre sector is experiencing an exciting growth phase.
As more and more companies adopt cloud solutions, the need for more, bigger and more cost efficient data centres increases.
Older technologies in existing data centres are being replaced with new, power efficient critical equipment and monitoring systems, whilst the introduction of modular data centre units enables any company to take control of their data requirements.
Data Centre World is Germany’s largest dedicated event for the data centre sector – a compelling and practical event for everyone involved in running and building data centres.
At Data Centre World you will find the complete world of data centre management:
- Ideas, inspiration, products and services from leading international suppliers and manufacturers.
- Real, applicable wisdom from carefully chosen speakers covering all the hot topics in multiple seminar streams. The brightest minds from technology, industry leaders and analysts will be presenting their insights.
- A working Live Green Data Centre in the middle of the show floor.
- Dozens of ‘real life’ case studies highlighting how others have overcome the same challenges that you face.
- What’s new, product launches and industry announcements.
- Networking opportunities with thousands of your national and international peers.
This world class conference and exhibition is free to attend for senior data centre & IT professionals, with an equivalent valued of €1500.
Join us this November in Frankfurt, for 2 days of invaluable knowledge sharing, education and business.
Don’t just take our word for it… find out what our visitors had to say about Data Centre World 2017
Click here to find out how to get to Data Centre World Frankfurt 2018.