“Light It Up” – Understanding Fiber for Tomorrows Data Center
A comprehensive and discussion-provoking panel conversation, involving about the following decisions to consider when it comes to the importance of design and installation of fiber optic infrastructures and the equipment they support within a data center environment.
· Bulletproof Fiber redundancy– Center Row, or End row, DC layouts? -what is best design for fiber infrastructure to maintain connectivity-always.
· In Rack or Above Rack Connectivity, what is right?
· Single mode vs. Multimode Fiber–discussing the differences and what is the best bang for your buck?
· Splice or not to Splice? -the good and bad of pulling large fiber counts to designated splice points create a zone connectivity rather than pulling fiber to every rack or every row.
· Panel of real-world expertise and lessons learned by data center infrastructure subject matter experts.
· Discussion on each subject and the importance of each within a data center environment.
· Thought provoking options on the efficiencies of legacy, current and trending solutions for each subject.
· This specialized discussion around the fiber infrastructure of data centers will provoke a high level of audience participation and involvement, which will make this presentation very interactive.