Konferenzprogramm 2022

Sample

Loading

Building a Software Defined active-active Data Center architecture

11 Mai 2022
Data Centre World Keynote Theatre

Digital transformation of the enterprise has been underway for the last decade and was accelerated during the pandemic. The recent EMA State of Data Center Networking 2021 Annual Report challenges the conventional wisdom of the rapid shift to public cloud: their findings indicate that only 25 percent of enterprise workloads will move to the public cloud in the next two years, leaving approximately 75 percent on-premise or in private hosted cloud. 

With customers interacting digitally with enterprises; applications and data have become the lifeblood of most companies. And with conventional disaster recovery approaches typically taking hours, if not days, to get applications up and running outages can be very costly.

This drives the need for more resilient data center active-active or active hot standby architectures that allow organisations to spin up workloads, deploy network services and move workloads around to improve performance or to better utilize resources with the same ease of the public cloud.

Speakers
Andreas Falkner, Director, Sales & Engineering, EMEA, - Pluribus Networks, Inc

Sponsors

GOLD SPONSOR

  • Mitsubishi
  • Kelvion
  • Johnson Controls
  • Schäfer IT- Systems
  • Socomec
  • Schneider Electric
  • Innio Jenbacher
  • OVH Cloud

 

SILVER SPONSOR


  • Belden
  • Commscope
  • Covergint
  • GoFoton
  • Mann + Hummel
  • George Fischer
  • DPR
  • Dehn
  • Fath
  • Bouygues Energy & Services

 

Platinum Sponsor

  • Platinum Sponsor
  • Google Cloud
  • Huawei
  • Siemens

 

VIP SPONSOR

  • DEll Technologies
  • ABB

 

Partners

HEADLINE & PLATINUM PARTNER

  • ECO

CONTENT PARTNER

  • Horizon Cloud

COOPERATION PARTNER

  • Frankfurt Rhein Main

Innovation Partner

  • cropped-Logo_VIRZ_half_res-1

 

Partnered by

  • dunwoody

Medien Partner

  • Dutch Data Centre Association

MEDIEN PARTNER

  • German Tech Jobs

MEDIEN PARTNER

  • ADMIN Network & Security

MEDIEN PARTNER

  • Linux Magazine

MEDIEN PARTNER

  • IT Verlag

MEDIEN PARTNER

  • Women In Tech

MEDIEN PARTNER

  • <kes>

MEDIEN PARTNER

  • TechTarget

MEDIEN PARTNER

  • Enterprise Ireland

PARTNER

  • German Datacentre Association

REISEPARTNER

  • Lufthansa
  • Deutsche Bahn