Building a more sustainable future for everyone. How to outperform your sustainability goals through cloud solutions.
Climate change is no longer a distant threat — it’s increasingly local and personal. At Google, we believe that operating sustainably is not only good for the planet, but good for business. Thus, we unify our practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale. By organizing information about our planet, and making it actionable through technology, we help people and companies to create even more positive impact, together. As our economies are moving away from linear value chains to omni directional value networks, data needs to be exchanged reliably and intelligently to stay ahead of the change and understand which steps to take. This session aims to encourage you to utilize the full potential of data to lead your sustainable business transformation.
- Understand how to utilize data to outperform your sustainability goals
- The value of cloud and cloud solutions in leading sustainable change
- Google’s mission and invitation to partner on sustainable transformation
- How the concept of Greening by IT and Greening of IT is practiced by Google
- Success stories of Google Cloud customers, such as E.ON, UPS, and Unilever and how you can adapt it