- Data Centre Design
- Data Centre Flooring
A 2 ton server rack is no longer a rarity. The MERO access floor type 2 is a solution to safely accommodate the ever-increasing weights of server racks, battery, UPS and medium voltage equipment on the market.
- New: Type 2-600S/5MB38, 8,000N point load at approx. 12 kg panel weight.
- Up to 20,000N point load according to DIN EN 12825.
- Perforated panels can be loaded up to 15,000 N with 32% to 65% free cross-section, quantity adjustments always comfortably adjustable from above.
- Column grid can be extended to 1,200 x 600mm or even 1,200 x 1,200mm.
- Exclusively metric screw connections
- Earthquake reistent or accidental arc-fault proof design possible.
- External monitoring by the SFE (System Flooring EWIV) including conformity certification of almost all standard systems.
- MERO-TSK manufactures, projects and assembles from one source, but can also refer to worldwide represented partnerships.