SECUTEST ST PRO
The SECUTEST ST PRO provides all measuring and test functions for testing the effectiveness of protective measures at electrical medical devices, as well as welding equipment – with predefined as well as programmable test sequences which are required in accordance with test standards EN 50699/ EN 50678 (VDE 0701-0702), IEC/EN 62353 (VDE 0751) and IEC/EN 60974-4 (VDE 0544-4).
The new, further optimized measuring cycles ensure even more measurements per day. Operation is so easy that testing can be conducted without any special knowledge. With the SECUTEST ST PRO service guarantee, you can be sure that your test instrument will still be up to date even after 10 years. It’s not without good reason that the SECUTEST has been in use by our customers for more than 20 years in some cases – and it’s the best-selling safety tester for all devices up to 400 V with and without plug.
- Preconfigured and user programmable test sequences for testing electric devices quickly
- Suitable for use by instructed persons
- Extensive data management and storage concept for automated test sequences and individual - measurements – for up to 50,000 data records
- providing HTML test report on USB memory
Reliable, comprehensive and efficient testing of
- Electric devices in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications by means of programmed test sequences based on any standards
- Electrical devices per EN 50699/ EN 50678 (VDE 0701-0702) including extension cords and PRCDs
- Electrical medical devices per IEC/EN 62353 (VDE 0751)
- Arc welding equipment per IEC/EN 60974-4 (VDE 0544-4)