PROFiTEST MF XTRA
The PROFITEST MF XTRA provides all measuring and test functions for testing the effectiveness of protective measures at stationary electrical installations – with predefined, or optionally with programmable test sequences which are required in accordance with test standards IEC 60364-6 (DIN VDE 0100-600) and EN 50110-1 (DIN VDE 0105-100). Measuring category: 300 V CAT IV / 600 V CAT III.
The PROFITEST MF XTRA makes your investment decision easy because it’s the ideal test instrument for routine daily work – day after day – thanks to its scope of functions for professional electricians which is perfectly matched to your requirements. Test report generation is quick and easy thanks to optimized operation and the practical memory concept. You save time with every measurement and you’re able to complete more measurements each day. Furthermore, once a system structure has been created it can be used for all PROFITEST instruments. As a result, all employees conduct testing in exactly the same way. And with the PROFITEST service guarantee, you can be sure that your test instrument will still be up to date even 10 years down the road.
- Context-sensitive color graphic display
- Measuring and test sequence – easy setup of the system structure / measuring and storage / report generation
- Preconfigured and user programmable test sequences for testing electric systems quickly
- Storage concept for up to 50,000 data records
- Testing of all up-to-date AC/DC sensitive RCDs, RDC-DDs and RCMBs
- User safety thanks to PE detection when using finger contact
- Measuring category: 600 V CAT III / 300 V CAT IV
- 4-wire measuring method – no compensation of the measurement cables is required
- RELOOP earth loop resistance measurement
- RE selective earthing resistance
Testing of the effectiveness of protective measures at stationary electrical installations per IEC 60364-6 (DIN VDE 0100-600), EN 50110-1 (DIN VDE 0105-100), machines per EN 60204-1 (VDE 0113-1) and other country-specific standards Testing of electric charging points per EN 61851-1 (DIN VDE 0122-1), and earth measurements.