The new MAVOWATT power disturbance analyzers unite proven technology with highly precise measurement, innovative functions and revolutionary communication options. Disturbances can thus be detected extremely quickly, pinpointed and documented in accordance with the standards (IEC 61000-4-30 Ed. 3, class A).
Thanks to the enormous 7" color LCD with touch function, operation is convenient and information is provided immediately concerning on-site power quality. Critical values are highlighted at the display in red, and can thus be quickly recognized and analyzed. Diverse communication options including Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and a smartphone app ensure maximum flexibility.
- Answer Modules
- Expanded detail time window for events with up to 10,000 periods
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 1000 V CAT III / 600 V CAT IV for safe work within the public system as well as for measurements in industrial environments with up to 1000 VRMS AC/DC
Wireless remote access ensures hazard-free work and configuration in safety-critical environments
- Meets the latest industrial standards and permits legally secure
recording and documentation in accordance with:
- EN 50160: Voltage characteristics in public electrical power supply systems
- IEC 61000-4-30, class A (edition 3): Testing and measurement techniques – Power quality measurement methods
- IEC 61000-4-7: Testing and measurement techniques – General guide on harmonics and interharmonics measurements and instrumentation
- IEC 61000-4-15 Flickermeter – Functional and design specifications
-Enormous 7" color touch-display for convenient on-site operation, configuration and analysis
- Automatic setup: The instrument automatically detects the type of connection as well as nominal values for voltage, current and frequency, thus permitting quick device configuration – even without previous knowledge or training on the instrument.
- The PQ and energy dashboard with real-time warnings and red-green display provides you with a quick overview in just a matter of seconds during measurement.
- Answer Modules®: Intelligent algorithms support you during troubleshooting and diagnosis, and offer direct information regarding the sources of any detected interference.
- 8 differential inputs (4 U / 4 I) permit precise and flexible acquisition of measured values in star and delta systems – even downstream from frequency converters – or simultaneous, direct measurement of AC and DC signals of up to 1000 VRMS
- Transient voltage and current acquisition
- Various frequency bands for worldwide use in systems with 16⅔, 50 and 60 Hz
- GPS receiver input for time synchronization
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB for data transmission and remote access via smartphone, tablet, PC and MAC
The portable analyzers are the right choice wherever power quality, power and energy data need to be simply and accurately ascertained. All of the instruments are equipped with a 7" (18 cm) color touchscreen for displaying data and setting up device functions. Ethernet, WiFi and Bluetooth interfaces are available for remote use in safety-critical environments, via which the instruments can be operated with the help of a VNC interface. MAVOWATT instruments measure voltage and current via four channels each and detect changes within the monitored electrical circuit: voltage dips and swells, overvoltage, harmonics and flicker based on internationally recognized industry standards such as IEC 61000-4-30 Ed. 3 class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEC 61000-4-15, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519, IEEE 1453 etc. Depending on instrument model, low, medium and high-frequency transients can be acquired, as well as apparent, active and reactive power, power factor, demand/energy etc.