Who we are:
Registered Company Name: Closerstill Powering The Cloud Limited
Trade name: Data Centre World Frankfurt
ICO Registration: 08916559
17, Addison Bridge Pl London W14 8XP United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)1923 692670
Closerstill Powering The Cloud Limited collects:
Data provided to us by the data subject, including:
- Data we receive through our online forms (including registration forms).
- Data we collect on-site at our fairs, including personal information and activities
- Data our employees receive via direct communication with individuals/organisations
The information collected may include personal contact details, professional experiences, whereabouts in terms of professional activities/interests, dietary requirements and communication preferences.
Third party data, including:
- Personal information or additional information from partners with whom we work for joint marketing purposes
- Public data sources for supplementing or confirming existing datasets
- Data services/data providers that receive or supplement our existing datasets
- Data collected as part of an acquisition or merger
How we share your data with third parties:
Closerstill may pass on your data to third parties if
- You have consented to the disclosure of this information:
- During registration
- During form submission
- During one of our events, especially when visiting conference halls and stands
- The disclosure of data is necessary in order to comply with a contractual obligation we have towards you / your organisation
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation to do so
- You have consented to us disclosing your data to carefully selected third parties whose products and services may be of interest to you
- We, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by third parties. In this case, the personal data we hold about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Transfer of personal data outside the EEA
When processing your personal data, it is sometimes necessary for us to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") to our group companies and our external service providers.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy and data protection laws when it is processed at or accessed from a location outside the EEA. To ensure this level of protection.How data is shared in CloserStill
Your data may be passed on to departments of the CloserStill Media group of companies (List available here).How we process your information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with information and updates associated with a service you have signed up for.
- Ensure sub-processors Sub-processors The following is a non-exhaustive list of our sub-processors and what they are used for. This list is subject to change: en that you can manage all the services you have signed up for
- To deliver targeted promotional messages linked to our services.
- To send targeted messages regarding products and services of our partners (exhibitors, sponsors, media partners).
- Ask you to complete surveys about our products or those of our partners
- Respond to all types of enquiries
- Provide analysis on the use of our products and the response to our marketing activities
If you have previously attended one of our trade fairs or other events, registered for one of our services or we have made an assessment of your interests based on your profession or industry, then the legal basis on which we have processed your data and contacted you is legitimate interest without consent. We have a legitimate interest in contacting you for the purposes of communicating information about upcoming trade fairs or other services. It is necessary for us to market our services in this way as there is no more cost effective alternative. In order to serve our interests and yours, we take into account that the amount of your personal data we process is kept to a minimum, no confidential data is used, the process has minimal impact on your privacy and you can unsubscribe at any time.Your Rights
Your rights by reference to the GDPR include the following:
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- The right to request disclosure of the personal data we hold about you
- The right to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, in particular if it is for direct marketing purposes
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability (e.g. transferring your data to another organisation)
You can exercise the rights listed above free of charge by contacting us; depending on the nature of the request, we may require confirmation of your identity.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, modification and destruction. Certain areas of our website are also password protected. If you are a user of our website and have a password, you can protect your privacy by not disclosing the password to anyone else.
We also take steps to confirm the personal information we hold about you to ensure that it is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Information that is no longer needed for business purposes and that we are not required to retain under applicable law is regularly deleted in a secure manner.Sub-processor
Sub-processors: The following is a non-exhaustive list of our sub-processors and what they are used for. This list is subject to change